The Lee Min Ho drama news was definitely this week’s highlight. But nevertheless, here’s this week’s news update.
- Kim Yoo Jung was Designer Gee Chun Hee’s “Miss GEE collection” main model. Her debut in the runway happened in 2012 F/W Seoul Fashion Week, which started on April 2.
- Rumors are circulating that the Min-min couple are getting back together (read more)
- Lee Jin Wook (Myung Wol the Spy) is the leading man for tvN’s I Need Romance 2. (read more)
- Arang and the Magistrate casts Yeon Woo-jin (Ojakgyo Brothers) as its villian (read more)
- MBC sitcom Standby delays premiere by a week for High Kick 3 specials. Here are links to stills, teasers and other promos: 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7
- Yoon Shi Yoon has been cast as the lead of an upcoming C-drama called Happy Noodle. (read more)
- Time Slip Dr. Jin will premiere on summer, high probability in June.
- Upcoming drama in tvN, I Love Lee Tae-ri is about a 14-year-old middle school student that goes to an idol concert and suddenly turns into a 30-year-old man. (read more)
- Kim Hyun-joong (Mischievous Kiss)’s comeback drama will be City Conquest instead of Speed (read more)
- Kim Woo-bin (Vampire Idol) will be joining Gentleman’s Dignity (read more)
- All About My Wife releases new posters (read more)