- Kim Jae Won had his wedding last Saturday with non-entertainment girlfriend. It was a big affair with 700 guests.
- Jung Seok Won and Baek Ji Young unfortunately lost the baby in a miscarriage last June 27. Hopefully, they stay strong.
- Lee Seung Gi is looking towards army enlistment. He’s getting close to his cutoff of when he can go to the army. The date of enlistment is still uncertain, but he’s planning to go on active duty soon.
- Won Bin and Lee Na-young were spotted on a date together, and the stars have since confirmed that they’re in the early stages of a relationship.
- KBS’s anthology drama series Drama Special has announced three new installments known as Adolescence Medley, Rainy Nara and Happy! Rose Day.
- For Adolescence Medley, it stars Kwak Dong-yeon (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly) and Lee Se-young (I Miss You). Kwak Dong-yeon plays a teenager who’s a perpetual transfer student all through middle and high school, thanks to his father’s frequent work reassignments. He ends up in the same class as Lee Se-young and in the teaser he gives her a forehead kiss.
- For Rainy Nara, Yoo Min-kyu (To the Beautiful You) plays a high schooler who loses his father, and both consoles and is consoled by a high school teacher named Nara who lost her husband on the same day.
- For Happy! Rose Day, Wonder Girl Sohee plays a young twentysomething working at her mother’s florist shop while dreaming of becoming an actress.
- Adolescence Medley begins its run on July 10. Rainy Nara will air after it in August. No date yet for Happy! Rose Day.
- ZE:A’s Park Hyung Shik will no longer be appearing on the August SBS drama The Master’s Sun. He was cast to play the younger version of So Ji Sub’s character, Joo Joong Won but due to his tight schedule for ZE:A’s comeback activities, he’s been unable to do so.
- Kim Hyun Joong in talks to headline KBS period drama Inspiring Generation.
- Yoon Jin-seo (Santa Barbara) and Kang Ji-hwan (Incarnation of Money) head to LA for a new road movie, called Shoot For the Sun. The new film from director Kim Tae-shik (Tokyo Taxi) hasn’t released much information about its plot aside from the fact that Yoon Jin-seo’s character is described as a femme fatale. Shoot For the Sun is shooting now for a release later this year.
- The King’s Wrath have casted Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin) and Jung Jae-young (I Am a Murderer) have joined the cast as a pair of assassins sent to kill the king. Jung Eun-chae (Nobody’s Daughter Hae-woo) has also signed on to play an assassin’s first love. This is PD Lee Jae-kyu’s (The King 2 Hearts) big screen debut. The King’s Wrath starts shooting in August for a 2014 release.
- Action-crime thriller To the Grave is about two men who end up on opposite sides of the law after an accident. One man tries to cover up his hit and run that kills an innocent victim, but gets entangled with the dogged cop who’s out to uncover the truth. Lee Seon-kyun (Golden Time) will play the driver trying to keep his crime a secret, while Jo Jin-woong (Nameless Gangster) has been cast as his cop foil. To the Grave has been in pre-production for seven years and supposedly boasts a taut screenplay. The movie will begin filming later this year.